Monday, February 1, 2010

A Sneak Peak

Okay. okay. I'm finally putting some pictures up. But let me tell you, I took picture after picture with my lame camera, just so I could get some half decent shots. A nice new camera is in my future (gotta love tax returns). I'm still not sure how I will be posting on this blog. I have a ton of jewelry that I would like to put into a photo gallery. I would also like to post a tutorial at least once a week; either one that I've found, or a tutorial from me! Anyway, here a few pictures of some bracelets to wet your appetite. This is not even close to my whole collection of bracelets. And if you don't like what you see here, keep watching. I've got a ton of pieces in many different styles. And I do custom jewelry too; so if there is something you want me to make, just let me know!

Till then, here you go...




















3 comments:

  1. Love them! Looking forward to some necklace and earring sets! Can't wait also for the tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much for a baby girl's tiny bracelet with an L bead on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...how much do you sell them for.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails