The things I changed from my last post:
1. For starters, there are no beads on this one. I like putting beads on, but I thought I'd try it without.
2. I hammered the big hoop flat.
3. I added more "lace" to go further up around the hoop.
4. Instead of completely wrapping the hoop, the did a couple wraps here and there. I like being able to see the actual hoop.
5. Because this is copper wire, not a metal very suitable for ears, I put a loop at the top of the earring to hold an earwire, rather than have the copper hoop go through your ear! I'd have to say that was good thinking on my part.
Anyway...I haven't done a pair in Sterling Silver yet, but when I do, you'll be the first to know!
More to come soon!!